First some dislocations with the pvc pipe to stretch out and some work/demonstration on the deadlift movement and the medicine ball clean.
Then the workout:
Tabata Something Else
32 consecutive tabata intervals
(20 seconds work 10 seconds rest)
8 x Pull Ups
8 x Press Ups
8 x Sit Ups
8 x Squats
Count each rep for your total: My score 391 (Assistance band on pull ups and had to go to knees on press ups after around set four I think)
32 consecutive tabata intervals
(20 seconds work 10 seconds rest)
8 x Pull Ups
8 x Press Ups
8 x Sit Ups
8 x Squats
Count each rep for your total: My score 391 (Assistance band on pull ups and had to go to knees on press ups after around set four I think)
My arms and legs have been in serious pain since this workout. I managed some stretching just before I tapped this out, I can now just about straighten my arms! Tomorrows workout is also a beast in sheep's clothing, at least it has some running involved, I need the practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment