Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm crap at blogging...

Title speaks for itself, I started this whole crossfit thing with 'right, I'm gonna do this and this and I'm gonna learn this and this, blah blah blah... Where basically I'm having my ass handed to me pretty much every time we workout, which is enough learning without blogging about it too! You definitely push yourself twice as hard when in the gym with the rest of the group. I went 3 on 1 off as of yesterday. I stayed home to do the body weight workout:

Tuesday 18 May

3 Rounds for time: (My time 26'05")

50 x Push Ups
50 x Sit Ups
50 x Squats

All of these workouts look deceptively 'easy' on paper.

Am I getting fitter? Well it all seems pretty random so far. Every time I do a workout its feeling new, due to the nature of the programming the workouts are always finding chinks in the fitness armour, which isn't hard for me as I have plenty of those, so far so good.

It'll be interesting when Cindy or Fran comes to town again....

No comments:

Post a Comment